Sign up now for 2018 and make the difference!
SAODN 2018 Membership Benefits and Fee Structure Membership runs for 12 months from date of joining
SAODN Membership Benefits
Unique offer: Includes joint SAODN and IODA (International Organisation Development Association) Membership
Developmental Workshops and Seminars:
- FREE attendance to all of the regional “OD Corner’s”, which are half-day interactive workshops on current OD topics. There will be approximately 7 sessions per annum per region in Western Cape, KwaZulu-Natal and Gauteng. (Total value R 5 250.00).
- HUGE SAVING on the cost of all the “Mash-up’s”, which are cutting edge one-day seminars that cover the movement of OD theory to actual practice. There will be 1 session annually in each of the regions, viz. Gauteng, Cape Town and KwaZulu-Natal. (Members pay R200 and non-members R1 200 – Total Value R 3 600.00).
Discounted cost to attend SAODN Partner events – events will be announced as they are planned.
Attractive discounts on membership costs with SAODN Partner professional bodies
- 10% Discount on SA Board of People Practices membership for 2018.
Access to other OD Practitioners, Potential customers, Suppliers and Collaborators
- Privileges to search and connect with other members on the SAODN database.
- Opportunity to meet potential customers, suppliers, and collaborators at all learning events.
- Access to member discussion forums on LinkedIn.
Individual and Company promotion
- Advertise your individual / company profile at reasonable rates on the SAODN:
• Selected email shots.
• OD Consultants Directory.
- Opportunity to submit articles to be published on the website “Library Page” (subject to our quality assurance process).
- Opportunity to apply to present at SAODN learning events and the annual FLOURISH conference .
- Networking opportunities at all the SAODN events.
Upon receipt of your completed registration form, an invoice will be sent to you for payment to be made.
Make payment to the SAODN bank account with your invoice reference:
Branch: Carlswald, Branch Code: 250 11700
Account Name: SAODN
Account Number: 62381433186
Once payment has been made, please send the payment confirmation back to email@example.com .
We will confirm your membership via email. Please call James on 084 824 6832 for any enquiries.
Make the difference, and welcome to a world of
OD opportunities of networking and learning